
Oh man....am I feeling like that right now.
Take one 500mg Vicodin, add two 220mg Aleeve, and 2 Benadryl tablets...and this is what you get.
That would be me.
I got my first night sleep in over a week, last night. Went to my physical therapy appointment at 10am. She worked on my TMJ. I told her that I finally slept soundly, but it was on my bad shoulder. I also ended up with a hip that was so painfully sore, I could barely walk. She massaged it for less than 5 minutes, which brought me to tears. So, I scheduled a massage to go to as soon as I left the PT's office. In the meantime, my PT aid I should start taking 2 Aleeve, along with my Vicodin. Apparently the bursa in my left hip has flared up, to match my left shoulder. So...I head to my masseuse. He barely got started on me and was noting how badly my skin was reacting to touch. My histamine levels are SSOOO high that my body is reacting by having SEVERE inflammation issues right now. So, he recommended that I start taking 2 Benadryl.
I am sssooooo sleepy right now. Sleepy enough that I might just pass out.
I'm gonna have to write more later. I have a MRI tomorrow. I'll try to write how all is going sometime after that appointment.
I hope you all have a great evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment