Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My baggage....




Well, it's been a busy day. Ups and downs...back and forths. And....I'm tired.

All of this emotional stress has caused me to rely upon myself....to release myself from the bondage that I have been held by for years. And....I'm doing just that. I promise to no longer hold myself prisoner in my own life. Just because I feel one way....strongly....and have hopes, dreams and aspirations....doesn't mean that others share that with me.

So....off come the cuffs that I have placed on my life.




I am really hoping that this will be the fresh new start that I need. That this will be the first of many layers to a happier, healthier life.


Some of us grow and mature faster and wiser than others. It took me a little longer to see the light. I feel sorry for those that are still stuck in the dark.


I hate that I had to thicken my skin to get here....but, I shall consider it something that needed to be done. I sat in the fire as long as I could. Allowed God to work on me until His job was finished, and I understood.

I believe I have arrived at my first stop of many.


I hope that you, too, are able to find light in your darkness.....

No comments: