Sunday, January 25, 2009
UUGggghhhhh....
That's Dayna's latest show. She's a blondie on the right side. That's best I can give ya. I wasn't there, and a friend video taped this one for me. She has another competition this weekend....I'll post that when I get it recorded.
BUSY, BUSY, BUSY weekend!!
Looks like I may be coordinating my 25th reunion for the high school I graduated from in Fresno. I grew up in southern California....and I attend BOTH reunions, when they have them. Looks like I am kicking around a 3 or 4 day Mexican cruise for the Fresno reunion. Gives everyone time to save up (should be cheap, though).
I've posted the idea on Facebook...everyone kicking it around seems to like it so far. Now....to put thing in action...
What did YOU do this weekend?
Hey Kohl.....how's that job comin'? Does it look like I will be down there in February for a rockin' Ozomatli concert??? ;)
If so....JoAnn.....shall I stay at your house and wreak havoc and school you in Guitar Hero??? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment