
I KNOW I have left you all in the lurch as of recent. And, I apologize. I'd say that I would be up for a public whipping...but, those of you who know me....well....
ANYWAYS....
I read through my entire last year of blogs, and realized how often I was promising to write this and that....post pictures of this and that....and never followed through.
I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN!!
But....I have GOOD reason this time!
I have GOT to finish up Dean's month end paperwork, and get a couple projects out of the way...
...'CAUSE I GO TO QUINCY JONES' HOUSE FOR LUNCH ON SATURDAY!!! Can't wait. I guess he has lunch at 2 every day.....and Liz said we will be there between 2-3pm. I WILL take pics of "Q" and I together....so y'all will believe me. lol
Anywho...lemme get all this stuff out of my way...do a little pre-packing, and I will blog late tonight. I've been up until 3-4am every night, so, I'll put some time in for blogging, since I have been such a slack-a-lacker!!
Will chat soon!
~M~

No comments:
Post a Comment