
....please accept my apologies......
Hopefully you know how the rest of that song goes.
Unfortunately, after a long, grueling evening last night...one of marital discontent...I am unable to blog about much due to lack of "pep".
I would HIGHLY recommend you visit www.someecards.com , if you have a great sense of humor, that is. If you are easily offended, please don't visit this site, as I don't want to hear anymore whining at the moment.
Anyways....they have a GEAT selection of eCards for EVERY occasion, and they offer up a HEARTY serving of sarcasm with each card!
I find too many that I like, so I save them to my computer, and then upload them to my photobucket account.
If nothing else, go there if you need a boost....a decent chuckle. Or...if you're upset, it will sympathize with you....lol....in some strange way.
Hope you all have a great evening, and a great weekend. My middle one is getting ready to go to her first winter formal. Got herself a designer red-carpet gown before mama went out of business. Actually...they ALL got a FEW high-end gowns before I closed my doors. Smart girls. I'll send pictures later....
Night.

No comments:
Post a Comment