Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SNACK TIME!!!




I've done it.

I've figured out the PERFECT beverage to serve during snack time to my 2-3 year old group.

Ok. Maybe ALL of them don't need it.


GOOD LORD!! Tonight was CRAZY!! I keep thinking that Benadryl crackers and NyQuil juice boxes might help.

(I AM saying that in JEST only. Please...don't take me seriously on this one.)

Maybe it's just better that I SURVIVE the 2 hours, and then come home and have my OWN "special juice box".


Practiced a little Guitar Hero 3 today with Heather. Didn't realize that I hadn't really spent much time with that game. I've got GH 1 down pat. Pretty damned good at GH 2. I saw what little I had played on GH 3... I GOTTA PRATICE!! Ya can't unlock the songs unless you take on a "career"!!

Speaking of career...had an awesome work out today. Getting stronger with every visit. That means: time to go back to work!! Some many choices.... I can't decide what I wanna do the most. So...I'll keep you informed.


I wanted to take some pics of the house for you today, but it would appear that my camera is dead, and the painters took my charger out of the wall, and I have NO idea where they put it!! AARRGGHH!! So, once I find it, I'll snap some up and post them. Deal?


Getting REALLY excited about heading down to OC!! I simply CAN'T wait!!!

Well, it's been a long day. I am taking the kids to school early tomorrow, and then have my weekly massage. Something tells me it's gonna be a painful one. The stronger and harder I workout, the more painful my massages become, because my muscles are so much more tender. ***sigh*** It's a catch 22.

Sorry to keep it so short...but, I gotta get some sleep so that I can build up some energy to keep up with JoAnn and Kohl at Disneyland on Monday!! I've been practicing standing and walking for extended periods of time, as I am DESPERATELY trying NOT to use my wheelchair while I am down there. It will be the first time in a LONG time!! I'm not even going to take it. I'm trusting myself. I will probably get a handicapped pass from City Hall so I don't have to stand in the full line (nor will the rest of my group...BONUS!)....but, that should be the extent of it. I am TRYING to get an inside connection to hook me up with Club 33 reservations...but, during Spring Break, and being this close...it's a VERY small chance. But, you can't blame a girl for asking!!

Have a GREAT night! Sleep tight!! Hope to catch ya manana!!

xoxo

~M~

No comments: