Friday, March 14, 2008

Being bold...



This is what I enjoyed tonight.

Nigori sake. Cold, unfiltered, rice sake. My favorite drink whilst dining Japanese style.

I am busy watching "Awake", so instead of posting much, I am feeling rather "deep" and "bold"....and am going to post a "survey" that my friend posted on MySpace.

Here goes nothing...



My list of: "What I've come to realize..."



1. I've come to realize that my boobs: are small, perky, and don't need to be altered.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I make people laugh.

3. I've come to realize that, when I love someone: it always hurts

4. I've come to realize that I need: physical, mental and emotional love more than what I am getting.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost: a lot of time.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: people treat me as if I am stupid.

7. I've come to realize that when I'm drunk: I laugh a lot and then fall asleep.

8. I've come to realize that money: is not the way to happiness.

9. I've come to realize that people: are all different....yet all human.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: addicted to love.

11.I've come to realize I have a crush on: someone I will never have.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried I was: for the same damned reason that I have cried in the past.

13. I've come to realize that my phone is: my connection to the outer world.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning: I didn't get a very good nights sleep.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night : I have WAY too much going on in my mind.

16. I've come to realize that right now : I am tipsy on Nigori sake.....and am terribly lonely.

17. I've come to realize that babies: are wonderful...and something that I will never have again. This realization breaks my heart.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace: I love checking in on my friends.

19. I've come to realize that today: I had more money owed on my credit card than I thought!!!!

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: probably pass out on the couch from drinking too much.

21. I've realized that tomorrow I will: I will be alone with my husband....and am unsure as to what that will bring.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to: do something with my life that pleases ME and ONLY me....but MAY benefit others....

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is: NOT Dan, as he has already sent this out.

No comments: