Monday, March 10, 2008

CRIPES!!




Yeah, yeah. That's me. "Slacker Jack". MIA. Bozo. LOOOOser... ok, whatever. I haven't blogged for DAYS....get over it.


Lessee...lots goin' on here. (Obviously....hence the absence.) House is finishing up. Nothing helps me out more than a house full of Speedy Gonzalez's!! DAMN SAM!! They worked hard and fast!! And they were all BOMB!! Moved furniture so heavy that we've been told it would have to STAY with the house if we ever moved. I've got freshly painted walls throughout the house...brand new doors...5" alder baseboards...and was finally able to hang up my collection of crosses!! I will setcha up with a few pics. Dean is getting used to it. He originally said it resembled a monastery. I love it. With all the candles lit up around the house...and then illuminating the crosses...all the hewn, distressed wood....it's pretty cool, if I may say so myself. The house next door just went up for sale, and we walked through it on Sunday. Doesn't even compare. All the houses in the circle have the same early-90's, light with white-washed wood and tile everywhere look...

I love my house. The "media room" turned out awesome. I put a 36" LCD TV in there this weekend...opened up the front window right next to it....put n Santana's "Supernatural", and rocked out while everyone was out of the house. I'm sure my neighbors were THRILLED...

Looked out my backyard tonight. Turned on the waterfall, the pool light and the color wheel. AWESOME!! Time for a backyard par-tay!! Next up: fix/replace the fountain in front of the house...replace the garage doors with distressed wood looking ones...and start shopping for a few arcade games for the new arcade room.

BITCHIN'!!!


Ok...new topic. Ummmmmmm......


Going down to OC to visit Mickey and a few friends next week. Didn't get clearance to leave the country for the Mexico mission this year, so will be traveling to OC...my home away from home. I left my heart in OC. Did you know that??

I've been hording Disneyland pins. I even got a cast member one that was for a Tour Guide. My mom said it was very fitting for me. I think so, too. I pass out pins (for free...no trading) to little kids who are just starting their own lanyards. It's kinda my way of getting them hooked, too. My addiction, is now theirs. I'm kinda like the pimp, pin-pusher of DL. I should get paid to get all those little kiddies addicted to pin trading.

Just got an awesome letter from Kohl. She and JoAnn are gonna bug....er, I mean JOIN us at Disneyland!! YEE HA!! Monday, Monday, Monday!! We'll be all decked out for St. Paddy's Day, dontcha know? I will have a few extra "goodies" for them to wear. We'll have to have some green drinks, late night, at Catal in the middle of Downtown Disney. Watch all the tourist freaks and their pins walk by...

Disneyland. Voted BEST people-watching place around. Gotta love it!


Ok....what else.....


Not released from the doc yet. I get to see him every two weeks for awhile. Details aside, it'll be like having my yearly.....every friggin' two weeks. DAMN, I'm so thrilled to be female!!

:-P

Anyhoot....I didn't sleep at ALL last night (wasn't there a song that said that??). Am getting the run-around about refilling my Ambien CR that I've been taking fr a year now. Suddenly, insurance wants ME to pick up the bill for it. Whatta crock of crap. No sympathy that I don't sleep at night. It's almost $5 a pill. I think Viagra is about the same. HHhhmmm..... So....I will be online for a bit longer...then, I will ATTEMPT to get some rest. For some VERY odd reason, I get ALL amp'd up when I don't sleep. I'm WIRED. Makes it even harder to slow down to get sleep the next night. I bought a few Ambien CR's out of my own pocket to get me a few night's rest...but, was just told I would be up early tomorrow, taking the girls to school. So....I dunno that I will have enough time for a pill tonight. Maybe.

Hope you all sleep well tonight. WithOUT a pill....

Kisses all around,

~M~

No comments: