Monday, March 3, 2008

The highs and lows...



I really don't feel like blogging much tonight.

I actually had an AWESOME day...and then had someone piss all over it. I won't go into details...I just hate having a kick-ass day, and then someone just HAS to ruin the WHOLE thing. It's such an emotional rollercoaster. Then, I end up cranky and have a terrible headache. And....that's where I'm at right now. Total high went to a total low. Now, I'm just not talking to anyone.

Anyways....got a BUNCH of stuff done around the house. Painting, baseboards, moving furniture....got our new HUGE couch. Lots of work to do tomorrow. I will post some more pics here real soon.

I wanna tell you about the wine dinner from Friday...but, I'm just too cranky to do that. I owe you.

Had my first workout today in probably a year. Felt great. Starting out easy...working my way up.

Anyways...hope your night was/is better than mine.

Ciao.

No comments: