
So, my 3-year old Puggles group last week was quite the challenge. I've decided that the NyQuil and Benadryl probably won't work out...so, I was thinking about using alternate methods. Duct tape has SO many uses!!
Had an AWESOME weekend!
Birthday party for a friend on Friday night. Had teppan-yaki, sushi, and MUCH nigori sake!! Then, after 8 of us were nice and pickled, we decided to go drink beer and play pool. I gotta say...I think we set a record. With 8 people, I think it took almost 45 minutes to clear the table. So, I decided another pitcher of Hefeweisen and a game of 9-Ball was in order. Got it all set up, fetched the beer, and off we went for round two.
Unfortunately, the girls vs. boys thing didn't work out so well for the girls..
Oh well.
Tonight, twelve of us had a nice family style Italian dinner. I was asked to order wine for the table. Ended up with a WONDERFUL selection of two whites and two reds. A pinot noir (Cappolla "Director's Cut"....HIGHLY recommend!!), Wild Horse Merlot, a pinot grigio that I new my friend would love (and she did), and a FABULOUS Italian imported Bianco that was superb!! Ate THE BEST chicken marsala in town!! I am SO glad that this place is just right around the corner from our house!! Sunday dinner is just $20 a head....minus all the wine, of course!!
Anyways...had a lovely weekend. Still looking forward to Vegas!!
Hope your weekend was awesome, also!!

No comments:
Post a Comment