Monday, February 4, 2008

Miss me?

How awful that I have left you alone for a few days. I greatly apologize. Especially to you, Kohl. I see you peeking on, and finding nothing new. What a flake I have been. I am so sorry...

Well, to tell the truth, Sunday was a VERY long day for me. Almost 6 hours from leving the house, to church, to lunch, to dropping kids off, to picking my mom and Heather up again, to coming home. I TRIED to sneak a nice, long nap in...but, only ended up laying in bed for about 3 hours, getting a whopping 1 hour of sleep. I over did myself...

Today, TRIED to stay in bed as long as I could (after running the kids to school)...but, that didn't las very long as the cleaners were here bright and early. So...I have been lethargic most of the day.

We DID get ALL of the office furniture moved out today (14 sectional pieces!!), along with the treadmill. Now, I will be hustling to get tile, backer board and other materials, so that we can turn the office into a media room. Hopefully that will work out well.

Our painter is working on nailing down the color of the stain fo the doors, casings and baseboards. Once that's done, he'll be in a staining frenzy!! So, things are still hopping around here. No rest for the weary...

Alyssa is reminding me almost daily that it's almost her birthday (Feb. 18th). She'll be 15!!! I can't believe it! If I thought about it long enough, I would cry. Time just goes by so quickly, that it's unfair.

My good friends' mother is on the down side of losing a battle of what looks like cancer. Hospice got involved today. She's almost 90...and I love her dearly. Was always put together, an had nothing but wonderful things to say about people...even when they were ugly to her. I know that heaven is just WAITING for her, as she is QUITE a rare commodity. I hate to say it early, but she will be missed dearly.

Well, I am going to TRY and get a good nights sleep. I have been tossing and turning alot in my sleep, and wake up tired and with a headache. Hopefully tonight will be different.

I sure hope I have something more fun to talk about tomorrow.

Maybe I'll talk briefly about how I rooted for the Giants just because everyone else in the house was rooting for the Pats. HAHAHAHA!! Wish I would have had some money where my mouth was....

Oh well. Live and learn.

See ya soon!!

2 comments:

KokoKona said...

Wow, can you really see me looking to see if you wrote something? Gosh, does that mean I'm a total stalker?
Nah, that just means I don't have a life! LOL

Sorry, I will try to control myself in the future.

XOXO,
your private stalker :)

Yaya Tells All said...

Please don't refrain, sweetie.

You KNOW how much I love bein' stalked by you!!! **wink**