Monday, February 25, 2008

How's about a quickie??




I swore to myself last night that I would do a lengthy blog....and I failed.


I swore to myself tonight that I would keep the promise that I made the night before.

I'm gonna fail.


This one's gonna be quick. (I think.)


Lots been going on here. Painters, drywallers, carpenters, cleaners....you name it, I've got em!! Tomorrow starts the repainting of our great room...followed by installation of the 5" baseboards. Then, tomorrow, starts the texturing in the media room...followed directly by painting and baseboards. I feel like the label on the shampoo bottles: "Lather, rinse, repeat". That's the patten that my life will be taking for the next several weeks.

Thankfully, there WILL be a nice break in March, where I will be visiting southern CA. Can't WAIT for that trip!! Get me the heck outta here!!

Saw the doc today. Said everything is healing AMAZINGLY well! Took care of a small issue, and wants to see me in two weeks. Gave me the "NO LIMITATIONS" release.

YEA!!!

GAME ON!!

Anyhow...I should go to bed. Early day tomorrow, and I have been waking up between 2:30-4am, every morning. It really sucks. If I would have had my head on straight today, I would have picked up my Rx for my Ambien. Oh well. One more night of this. Everyone else is in bed, and I hear Teddy scratching to get out of his crate already.

I'd better hit it, so that I can keep him quiet while Dean sleeps.

Hope you are all having a great week!!


PS.....might be heading back to work soon. I'll keep you informed of what all happens there....

TTYL!!

No comments: