Monday, March 16, 2009

URGENT PLEA FOR MY DAD


I have been busily creating a Facebook page for my father,who is dying of an unknown cause....rapidly. I just want to cut and paste the description of the group here. I am reaching out to my blog community that might not be set up with me on FB, and to any others who might stumble upon this blog, in search of hope.

Thank you, for any and all help and prayers that you reading this, may give him.


Ok...I'm in the process of getting some info and pictures together in regards to my father, and his terribly failing health. He is 6'1", and as of today (3/16/09) weighs in at a whopping 110 pounds. He has been run through the test gammut LOCALLY, and needs some MAJOR intervention OUTSIDE of our local community. I need some connections who are willing/wanting to get him to the right place/people, and in short order. He is losing about a pound a week, and there's no way he will be lasting very long at that rate.I am making a DESPERATE plea to try and spread the word through friends and family, who have connections in MANY different arenas: medical, media....ANYTHING that can help get his case some MAJOR attention. He eats well, and regulalry, and is losing weight (and almost all of his muscle now) rapidly.I will NOT be asking for any money. All I am asking is that you read through the updates, sign up, and pass this along to your friends and family. I KNOW that God will provide assistance....but, I am having to hit the pavement HARD to find help.Let me thank you, in advance, from the very bottom of my heart. He's only 59, and has 5 grand-daughters that are depending on having him around for awhile longer....I love and appreciate you ALL for helping me out.Feel free to ask questions, and like I said earlier, I will post pictures of "before" and "present".

~M~

No comments: