Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Murphy's Law and my afternoon.....




Reader's Digest Condensed version:

2:30pm today, I went to take my youngest to a birthday party....was going down the
first flight of stairs in our house......stepped off at the
bottom.....completely missing the last TWO steps. My left ankle turned in
and up, and it landed topside of the foot to the floor (aggregate), and all
of my weight landed on top of it. Laid there in excruciating pain, while my
daughter was trying to call for help. About 15 mintues later my friend took
me to Urgent Care. After many x-rays and 1000mg of Vicodin, they determined
that I had a stage 2 foot injury.....meaning...........I tore (halfway down)
at least one ligament that runs from the outside of my ankle to the top of
my foot. Pain is so bad that I need to vomit. So....I am on 1000mg of
Vicodin every 4-6 hours (which makes me naseous)........

I am bedridden. No walking on it for a week. Recuperation time will be 4-6
weeks is what the doctor is specualting.

Hurts like a mother f*r.......


Burns so badly......feels numb and ICE COLD......is starting to turn
dark.......


I can't believe my luck.



Murphy and his goddamed law need to move out of my life...........

1 comment:

jj said...

Hope you feel better soon :( Love Ya, Jen