
They had pretty darned good food! My favorite dish was their cashew shrimp.
I ended up leaving there about 9:15p, and driving to my cousin's home on PCH. She lives OVER the beach, where the waves are constantly crashing. It was nothing short of breath-taking. About a 4,000 sq. ft. house that has been totally renovated. I guess Pamela Anderson was the previous occupant. Amazing views.
We ended up deciding to go to Moonshadows Blue Lounge (you can read all about Moonshadows and it's history with stars on the Internet, too). We visited it one day before the 2nd anniversary of Mel Gibson's run in with the law there. Here's the only picture of the Blue Lounge that I could find on the Internet:

VERY exclusive patio lounge, hanging over the Pacific Ocean. We closed the place down, and I had too much vodka. I ended up spending the night at my cousins house, with her husband and 4 other of my cousins. Shenanigan's were had at my expense...and I will leave it at that.... lol
After deciding to leave the house about 1pm on Friday, I headed down to Costa Mesa. I stayed in my old stomping grounds. Checked into my hotel, and did some paperwork, and took a 3 hour nap. Went out for a late dinner, then came back in for more work. Stayed up late working, and got up about 8:30am the next morning. Met up with another cousin of mine from Ladera Ranch (close to Irvine), and her best friend. They came and picked me up at the hotel around 11:30-12,and we went to Newport Beach for lunch. They brought me back to my car afterwards, and I followed them to my cousins house to watch some old movies. Unfortunately, my body go the best of me, and I fell asleep. All I knew was that I was watching a movie about nuns and an all-girls Catholic school....only to wake up and find that they all had sex changes and were in Japan!!! (The first movie had ended, and they started a second movie....all while I slept. I felt AWFUL!) My cousin showed my out to her new garden, and I got to admire her green thumb. I went back to my hotel room about 6:30, finished up my paperwork, and went to bed around midnight. Woke up around 8:30-9am....grabbed some hot tea, did a small amount of work.....packed up, and headed home, much to my chagrin.
I have to say, I miss southern California TERRIBLY.....and the weather there sure as heck beat the 95'+ we were having here in the valley.
I shall have to make the trek down there again in the near future.....
Thank you ALL, for the AMAZING memories!
And Nate and "B".......I WILL get you back for attacking me with the fishing pole!!

No comments:
Post a Comment