Well....I had my wound repacked this weekend by a friends cousin, who is a Dr. He was fairly calm with me, but told his cousin (my friend), how extremely concerned he is about what is spreading throughout my skin. He said he extracted at least an ounce of "stuff" from my back on Saturday. He's scared because there is more than one "pocket"...and as he put it, "They are communicating with each other.....that's NOT a good thing". From what I got, everytime one pocket communicates with another, the infection goes deeper into the tissue. He is concerned about me being on the border of Necrotizing Fasciitis. Not fun.
So....I will TRY to keep you all informed about whether or not I will be in the hospital.
In the meantime, I will have our impending trip riding heavy on my shoulders...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment