For those of you who have seen my ugly pictures, and heard bits and pieces of my recent story to my local ER........I got a bit more info today. I was told by my doc to go back to ER, as my "issue" had spread down my back, and there is now a lump at the base of my neck.
The Nurse Practitioner called in a Doctor before he did another incision. The doctor diagnosed me with MRSA. They have upped my meds to TWO anitbiotics, and I have been instructed to have my gauze packing changed every day by my regular doctor. If things have not become "markedly" better by Monday/Tuesday, then they will be admitting me to the hospital....which means most likely, our trip to the Baltic will be cancelled.
For thse of you who are not aware of what MRSA is, here are a few links:
MRSA (1)
MRSA (2)
MRSA (3)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment