Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brick......HOWSE.....






That's me.


BEFORE alcohol.

















That's me AFTER a few drinks...


.....and after dancing to BRICK HOUSE!!




Paulette, RaeAnn (in the pic with me) and I went up to Lake Tahoe for a few days. Had a BLAST!! RaeAnn was asked to golf in a Teamsters tourney. She kicked ASS!! She was better than ALL of the guys on the course!! Even won money BECAUSE she was the greatest!! She ended up 11 under for the course. Carried her whole team. And she said it was a "bad day". I had so much fun!



Back in the OK Corral.....


Slowed down on my Biaxin, because I was having SEVERE reaction to it. After taking one dose (instead of two) for two days, I end up with strep again. So...I am taking 2 a day now....as prescribed....and being sick. I have an appt. with my doc tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, he can make everything better!



Well...I am off to church....much to my chagrin. Don't feel good AT ALL. Last thing I wanna mess with is 5 3-year olds. I'm too tired and weak.


Maybe I will blog more later...

No comments: