Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lost but not Forgotten.....

For those of you who track my site still....I have not fallen off the face of the earth. SO much going on in my life right now. I'm heading to bed (I've been getting less than 20 hours of sleep a week), but lemme run down the highlights really quickly:

Dad was diagnosed with mulitple myeloma about 6 weeks ago. I am his primary patient advocate. He has been really negative, and I have been doing my BEST at trying to give him POSITIVE outlooks on his situation. It's not easy....

Mom's "old" house that she still has belongings in, was HORRIFICALLY ransacked at some point last week. The police were there for 2 hours dusting for prints, and got a TON of them. Now, they are just hoping that the prints are "in the system". At this point, mom, my sister and my aunt have been trying to put the house back into SOME sort of order...hoping to get her OUT of there ASAP.

I've had 3 shoulder surgeries since March 12th of this year.

I am trying to get the house in order for about 75 people to come for Briana's Engagement Party in a couple of weeks. It's casual....but, the whole thing is putting massive stress on my marriage...which is another area that I need some prayer.

Trying to keep up on paperwork for Dean, as he is freaking out about it before going on vacation.

My uncle passed away last week and we are headed to his memorial.

I'm not getting enough sleep....and it's slowly effecting my fibro, which makes physical therapy a bit rough.

Summer school for Dayna.

A wedding to plan.

A 50th birthday and a 40th birthday this year.

There WAS a possible purchase of a new home on the plate....but, thank God, that was removed.


Those are just a few tips of the iceberg. I truly have NOT forgotten about you all....just been absolutely rundown and flooded with life. I shall return to blogging here in the VERY near future.

I was afforded a beautiful comment on one of my blogs from someone who has an account, but, I cannot look them up and thank them for their eloquent words. It pertained to the closing of my business and the sale of my gowns back in March. I just want to say, "Thank You. You are the reason I am here tonight making sure that my readers know that I am still breathing and wanting to blog. Thank you for your inspirational words."

I hope to catch up soon!

~M~

No comments: