Friday, February 6, 2009

Ahhhh, memories....

I've gone from THIS.....



....to THIS.....


I've spent the last two days digging through old photos (and some newer ones), in order to scan them and upload them to my Facebook account. I've had some fun at my own expense....and at the expense of some of my childhood and high school friends....lol All in all, it's been a fabulous trip down Memory Lane....and, I'm just getting started. This is kinda of my own way of "scrapbooking" or journaling my life. And, I'm having a blast doing it!
In the middle of doing all of this, I am trying to finish up month end paperwork for Dean, run the household, write and negotiate FOR my writing, and plan our 25th high school reunion (which looks like it will be a BLAST!!).
I hope that YOU will take the time to go down YOUR Memory Lane. You never know what trinkets you may find. I found a poem that was written on lined paper (looked like a rough draft that I never received). It was from my beloved grandma, who passed away 2 days after Dayna was born. She wrote it to me, about me, and for my 21st birthday. If I get some time, I just might rewrite it here for one of my blogs.
Right now, though.....I gotta run and play taxi not only for my girls, but for my mom and sister.
Hope to catch you all later!!
~M~








No comments: