Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OK, OK, OK.....!!!!




It's been WAAAAAAY too long since I blogged....and I have SSOOO much to share with you about my past weekend!!

I am running CRAZY around here, and trying to find time to upload all of my pics and videos of my weekend. Well.....not quite ALL of the pics.... :)

Anyways....I wanna go through step by step the AMAZING amount of fun that the girls and I and my cousins had this past weekend. We partied like rock stars and had the time of our lives at my cousins Malibu beach house. If any of you have access to my YouTube account, I will be posting some videos there (once downloaded). They will post there first, before and IF they make it to my blog.

Anyways....I am running around today. Taking my Denali in for an oil change ('cause I take good care of my baby...), then taking my girlfriend out to lunch (her dad just died), then picking up Lys....then two of my girlfriends kids....then Dayna....finding time to run to the grocery store.....and then start dinner so that it can be ready when Dean gets home. I gotta feed 7 of us tonight, so, I gotta hustle around.

HOPEFULLY, before I start massive problem paperwork for Dean tonight, I can download everything and get SOMETHING up for you all to read! I see that you've been popping in fairly regularly....so, I'm glad to hear that you haven't given up on me COMPLETELY yet!!

I'll catch you a bit later!!

~M~

No comments: