
I wanted to jot down a quickie blog this morning,letting you all know that I am in the process now of going through 300 of my photos from our Baltic trip. (I have been unsuccessful in uploading 650 more....and I still have some from my "little" camera that have yet to be played with....)
Anyways, I wanted to find a picture of someone surround by a pile of pictures (or something to that effect), and the above picture came up in a related search. Dunno how the search words I put in, resulted in this catastrophe of a picture....but, find it amusing.
I AM going through some of these pics. Will post some here, and will come back (hopefully today) with a link for "pictures in the rough" that I am working on/dealing with. I think one of my issues is the second upload is too large fr shutterfly to handle in one fell swoop....so, I will have to break them down into multiple "books", so to speak. I take a lot of pictures of what I see around me....scattered with a few that contain family members and misc. people in various countries. You MIGHT even find me in a couple of pics! Although, it's almost like playing "Where's Waldo"...lol
I the meantime, got short notice that it looks like we will be hopping on another cruise next month. Looks like we will be going back to Alaska. Briana won't be able to join us, due to school conflicts, so this will be the first time traveling without her. It was bound to start happening sooner or later....just seemed to come awfully fast....and hits rather hard. I keep you updated.
Hope to catch up with you later on today!!

No comments:
Post a Comment