Friday, April 11, 2008

MEEEOOOOOWWWW.....




I've been listening to her for too long today. Something about listening to THIS:


Photobucket


....makes me feel like THIS:


Photobucket



I have to admit though, I haven't purchased anything of hers since THIS:


Photobucket



Wardrobe malfunction my &^%!!!!



Speaking of going topless....


I may become a bit of a voyuer in the near future.


There's a new "tag" running RAMPANT around YouTube. Topless/naked Vlogging. (Video blogging, for those technical-term challenged.) Thank GOD, I don't have enough "friends" on YouTube to worry about being "tagged". The one friend I DO have, won't do it herself...lol...so, I think I'm in the safe!!


Here's one of my favorite guys, talking about the new trend:





He cracks me up. If you are into YouTube, and aren't aware of "nalts"...you GOTTA subscribe. He's hilarious!!


Well, since I'm feeling randy, maybe I will just fire up the jacuzzi tonight.


Of course....I have children to pick up from the movies late tonight. :(


No time for "me" time.... ***pouting***


Maybe I should just take a cold shower, have a glass of wine, and go to bed.....



Am I whining??

No comments: