Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Here's mud in your eye!! Or...Pie in your face!!



Ok...so, I'm back. Trying to grease the wheels of writing wit again. Don't get me wrong: I've been AMAZINGLY witty recently. God knows that I've had a LOT to mouth off about recently. I swear I need a hidden camera strapped to me (or in my car...where I seem to live as of recent. [Not literally. duh.]), as most of my great material comes from spontaneous moments. Moments that would be deemed as, "I guess you had to be there" moments. And, in truth, had you actually BEEN there during those moments, I would have had you laughing your ass off and rolling on the floor. Once I get going.....ain't no stopping me.

Kinda like the guy who broke into Parliament today and gave Rupert Murdoch a shaving cream pie in the face. Or, the crazed Chinese wife who was slapping the holy hell out of the pie-thrower. HOLY NINJA SKILLS, BATMAN!! I think the Murdoch men have married Chinese ninja bodyguards. I want some of THOSE mad skills! I can't even properly swat a gnat awat from my face in the summertime. Oye.

Anyways.....form your own opinions. I'll give you pictures. Draw your OWN conclusions. Talk amongst yourselves...

Just remember: Under NO circumstances should you piss off a Chinese woman.

SMACKDOWN at Parliament w/o Pay-Per-View charges!!

No comments: