Gave away my little Yorkie, Teddy....much to my dismay. Luckily, to a wonderful new home.
I get to go meet Quincy Jones and have cookies with him at his house in LA in January!!
I am having jaw splints made next week to treat my TMJ. :(
I have finished my Christmas shopping.
Was emailed pics last night of the person who attacked me when I was 15. Am having difficulties sorting out my feelings about that...
Have started physical therapy again....for my TMJ.
Am looking forward to spending 2 weeks of Christmas vacation at home with my daughters.
I am having HUGE Disneyland withdrawls currently.
I am sleeping HORRIBLY. Going to bed between 2-4am, and waking up at 9-10am.
Am anticipating a great 2009!
I am elated and broken-hearted all at the same time. Full and yet empty at the same time. But, thankful for my life.
I am running crazy.
I think that's just a brief run-down. I noticed a few "regulars" popping on and not getting any updates....so, until I can process complete thoughts, this was all i could spit out of me while being slightly numb.
If I don't write sooner....Have yourself a VERY Merry Christmas!!!
OH!! I'm a Facebook addict now. For those of you who didn't know that already....
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what have you been doing that you might have TMJ?
Post a Comment