
Well, I went and spent four hours (was scheduled for ONE hour....good thing I had nothing else to do) at school today. Getting registered, taking an admittance test (which I passed with flying colors!), getting a tour of their crime lab, checking out the evidence collection box that I would be assigned, and speaking with three of the directors of the school. I'm pumped. The cost is SSOOO much more than I was expecting....but I got a bunch of "insider" information about some grants and scholarships that very few people know about. I guess my age is going for me, also! (Nice to know that it comes in handy for SOMEthing!)
So, I came home and asked the girls what they thought about having a detective for a mom. I got mixed reviews. lol Bri says she doesn't like it because detectives get shot on TV. I told her I would wear a bullet-proof vest. ;)
Anyways.....thought that I would share that I am at least making sure the ball is rolling....little by little.....
"Detective Kumpe".
I could get used to being called a detective....
So, I came home and asked the girls what they thought about having a detective for a mom. I got mixed reviews. lol Bri says she doesn't like it because detectives get shot on TV. I told her I would wear a bullet-proof vest. ;)
Anyways.....thought that I would share that I am at least making sure the ball is rolling....little by little.....
"Detective Kumpe".
I could get used to being called a detective....

1 comment:
tell me what type of case would you like best. Sitting in a car taking pictures through a bedroom window?
Steev13
Post a Comment