Well....I have returned from my 4th trip to southern California in as many weeks. Went to a friends 50th birthday party in Mission Viejo, and had a great time. Saw old friends, and met some really great new ones. I'm waiting for some pics to come back from the birthday boy, so that this post doesn't look so....."naked". Until then...it's strictly text. Sorry.
Been getting into the mode of deciding what to do for a career. Looks like I will be going back to college, which is fine. Kicking around a few options. Since the entertainment biz is dry here in Fresno, I think I will just rely upon my connections for futher jobs in that area. Watch out....the choices here are gonna cover quite a wide spectrum. If you don't know me well enough by now, I'm quite diverse and multi-faceted. Looking at professional writer (travel/wine/restaurant critic), some sort of crime investigation (whether it be CSI forensic work or internet crime investigation), mortician (don't be so shocked!) or last but not least....Dean is really trying to get me to become a teacher....best possibility for me would either be Spanish or ESL. I don't think we have enough ESL students in the district where I want to work, though.....so, Spanish would be my choice. Looks like pension kicks in after 15 years, and the benefits are incredible. Just not sure if that's the direction I want to go. We shall see....
Anyhow, that's a quick update on me and my weekend. Will type in more luego!! ;)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment